JPass - Password Manager
JPass is a simple, small, portable, free and cross-platform password manager application with strong encryption. It allows you to store user names, passwords, URLs and generic notes in an encrypted file protected by one master password.
- Strong encryption - AES-256-CBC algorithm (SHA-256 is used as password hash)
- Portable - no installation is needed, it can be carried on a USB stick
- Cross-platform - it will run on any operating system with Java support (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, etc.)
- Built-in random password generator
- Organize all your user name, password, URL and notes information in one file
- Data import/export in XML format
- JPass Password Manager is completely free
Java 6 or later is recommended for JPass. Before
launching JPass, make sure you have a compatible JRE.
You can download the program in JAR format. Most platforms have a mechanism to execute .jar files (For example: double click the jpass.jar on Windows). You can also run the application from the command line by typing: java -jar jpass.jar
|JPass Password Manager (JAR)||0.1.11 Beta||76 KB|
JPass Password Manager is provided as FREEWARE for private and commercial use.
JPass Password Manager may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.